Our website address is: https://www.LMaris.com.
Thank you for visiting L. Maris Jewelry.
We are a company, creating and selling jewelry products.
Please read this Return Policy, in order to know how works
our return policy services
L. MARIS SA RETURN POLICY
In case of any true defect or lack of properties agreed, the buyer shall be entitled to ask for one of the following:
a) repair of the product, or
b) its replacement, or
c) a proportional reduction in the price, or
d) withdrawal from the sale agreement, without any charge to the buyer.
The consumer shall have the right to claim repair or replacement of the product, without any charge whatsoever, provided that:
• The order is wrongly executed, i.e., another item is delivered instead of that of the order, or a wrong quantity, a defective product.
• The consumer contacts the store within 48 hours after receipt of the product, by calling at (+30) 28410-25996, or by sending an e-mail at email@example.com in order to report the problem and obtain approval for return.
• If the product does not correspond to the order, it must have been left unused and kept in its package, in the condition it was received.
• In any case, the product must be returned along with all original accompanying documents (receipt of purchase, guarantee, instructions for use), and its original packaging.
• All returns are done through the postal service indicated by us to our customers and they are chargeable to the store.
The consumer has the right to withdraw from the agreement without specifying a reason for doing so within fourteen (14) calendar days, if no longer time-limit has been agreed, returning the product in its initial condition, without any fees or charges whatsoever to the consumer, except for transport charges. This deadline starts from receipt of the products. In case the consumer exercises his/her right of withdrawal, the supplier shall be obliged to return any money paid by the consumer within fourteen (14) calendar days.
Exercise of the right of withdrawal by the consumer is only possible provided that:
• It refers to a product for which NO individualized order was placed, e.g., rings or transformations.
• The consumer fills in and sends the relevant withdrawal form provided upon placement of the order.
• The product has not been worn or used except for testing, no pieces have been removed from the watch straps, and no changes have been made to the jewellery.
• All accompanying documents of the product, including guarantee, instructions for use, and receipt of purchase, have been returned.
• The product has been sent inside its original package, as received.
• An e-mail message has been sent to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org, with reference to the return and to the order code.
“LAMBROS MARIS SA” store shall not be held liable for any loss or deterioration of returned goods during transportation.
In case the products are returned damaged or defective, then “LAMBROS MARIS SA” store shall have the right to claim compensation from the customer, the amount of which shall be determined by the condition of the products, and proceed unilaterally to a partial offset of their claim against the customer’s claim.